MANIKEN® Student Series
The MANIKEN® Student Series
Our Classic models are entire skeletons. The Student models – in use in more than 6,000 classrooms nationwide – divide into subsections and along the midline and are ideal for teams of students working together.
- Student 2 models support all the lessons of Student 1 models, but are designed for more detailed study of the spinal vertebrae and central nervous system.
Nationally recognized as an method of instruction that increases student retention and test scores, both Student 1 and Student 2 models:
- Allow students to learn kinesthetically through model building with clay
- Teach musculature and body systems
- Include cartilages and connective tissues that are as vital as bone
- Can be sketched on with pencils for skeletal system analysis
- Stand (instead of dangling) to reflect the force of gravity on body systems
- Divide into subsystems for shared use and focused lessons
- Split down the midline to support shared use and additional lab stations
- Are durable, easily cleaned, and reusable